Technician Nutritionist Course is a complex course, with many theoretical details, created by some of the most renowned specialists in the field: Dr. Antoinette Ms. Cretu, Mrs. Dr. Anca Popescu, Gabriela Berechet, PhD in engineering sciences and HACCP quality auditor and Gabriela Nedelea nutritionist.
Upon completion of the compulsory 8 months of 16 sessions with 8 hours organized also in weekend, you will be authorized to be hired as a nutritionist in the following areas: hospitals, kindergartens, After-Schools, Asylums for old people, hotels, beauty centers, catering companies, fitness clubs and more.
All the 16 sessions runs approximately with one month distance between them. Their format is focused on theory with practical elements presentation, which will be used for future technician nutritionists in their future professions.
The practice is supported individual: homemade themes, projects presented and volunteer sessions. The course will not have practical cooking individual sessions and trainers will not participate with any participant in centers that they will offer themselfs as volunteers. Evaluation of practical segment of the course will be conducted by tests, homework and projects.
Volunteer centers where participants can do practice will be found by course participants. Our recommendations are:
- public or private hospitals / clinics
- Kindergartens public / private
- After school public / private
- Schools public / private
- Retirement old public / private
- offices of nutritionists
- Clubs wellness / fitness
Nutrition course lasts eight months - a total of 1167 hours divided into two binding methods: Theory and Practice. We want to help students and we suggest the following course structure:
1. THEORY: 386 hours structured as follows:
- Seminars with this requirement: 96 hours
- Individual study: 288 hours as follows:
- 2 hrs / day for 6 days a week for 24 weeks
2. PRACTICE: 781 hours of case studies, volunteer projects, structured as follows:
- study individually or in groups (optional)
- 5:00 / day for 6 days a week for 16 weeks
- Project case studies
- 7:00 / day for 6 days a week for 6 weeks
- Volunteer Project
- 7:00 / day for 5-7 days (u longer the voluntary period, the score is higher)
We are eager to offer you the essential basics in practicing this very interesting and beautiful profession. We want to qualified and authorized technician nutritionists for them to be able to offer viable and professional solutions for people needs in the future.
Evaluation of course participants will be transparent and accurate based on the results after this, tests, projects and themes taught in mandatory deadline set by the teacher.
We don’t guarantee entry into the exam with Commission members from the Ministry if the demands of course weren’t delivered by participants.
Learn the secrets of food and be ready to educate the new generation with us. Attend the course.