This course has 24 credits
This new group fitness instructor course focuses on how to teach strength training and cardio training in a group class environment.
We treat seriously and responsibly the confidentiality of personal data and their security is a priority for us.
That is why we are committed to respect the new rules imposed by the European Regulation no. 2016/679 referred to as the "Regulation" as regards the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
We also inform you about the rights you have and we will guide you on how to exercise them.
This document is relevant to you as the undersigned's website user and the data subject and our obligations subsist as long as your data, regardless of the form in which they are stored, are retained in our records either as a result of a legitimate interest, a legal/contractual obligation of ours, either as a result of your express agreement.
• ABOUT US
Fitness Scandinavia SRL is a commercial company whose main activity is the vocational training of adults as professionals in the field of professional fitness and nutrition, as well as the organization of physical training sessions and events promoting physical activity and a healthy lifestyle through workshops, camps, conventions and conferences for movement, fitness and wellness lovers.
Our registered office lies in Bucharest, Sector 1, Str. Virgil Madgearu nr. 25D, et. 4, ap. 12, and we have a secondary office at the address in Bucharest, Str. Puțul lui Zamfir nr. 39, et. 4, Sector 1.
The company's legal representative is Richmond Bachia and he can be contacted by mail at the secondary office's address.
Regarding the GDPR Regulation, Fitness Scandinavia SRL is a personal data controller and can be contacted at:
- Email: email@example.com ,
- Phone: 0786 200 536.
- Address: Bucharest, Str. Puțul lui Zamfir nr. 39, et. 4, Sector 1.
• WHAT WE DATA COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT THEM
We only use the information strictly necessary and relevant to our business and your consumer needs and we collect them through our site hosted and managed in Romania.
We obtain your data, mainly because you choose to disclose them to us voluntarily but also by automatic capture.
While you can visit our site without having to disclose your identity, you can directly provide us with your personal data when you use:
1. The order form to buy products and/or services from us.
Your data referring to name, surname, contact information (email and phone), home city are typed by you in view of subscribing to the various events of interest/ordering a specific product.
Using the order form in the online store area you provide us with personal data such as your name and surname, delivery and billing address, email and phone, data which we use to accept and process your order and to communicate in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
If you do not agree to disclose the requested information, we may not be able to honor your product/service order or your request to participate in the event.
2. The newsletter form through which we send you marketing and advertising materials using your identification data such as your name and surname, and your e-mail address information.
We will only send you communications about the news in our offer if you have chosen so.
You can choose to change your mind at any time and withdraw your consent by accessing the button called "unsubscribe" according to the instructions included at the end of the newsletter e-mail.
3. The customer relationship contact form in which you fill in your identification and contact details and communicate them to us in order to respond to your requests.
4. The comment form in the site's blog area, in which we ask you to identify yourself and post your comments and opinions about the topic of our posts in this area of the site.
We use this information to continually improve the content of the site and site's blog and to fill it out with topics of interest to visitors and users.
5. The affiliation form in which you identify yourself but which you fill out as a legal or contractual representative on behalf of the company you represent and which meets the standards of affiliation.
At the same time, in order to ensure your security and of the undersigned's staff and property, the public spaces of the locations where Fitness Scandinavia SRL operates are subject to video surveillance, our company thus collecting personal data and automatically capturing your image by cameras.
The private areas in which the training takes place, except for exams and/or practical tests are not subject to automated video surveillance.
Video surveillance in these spaces will be done solely on the grounds of your express written consent.
Actual examinations and practical tests will be video-recorded to discourage fraud attempts and/or to preserve the evidence for potential complaints about the results.
Also, in public events that we organize, and exclusively in connection with your public activity within these events, it is possible to capture your image in photo/video format and use it by publishing it on our site or on social networks in order to promote our activity and services.
The undersigned can take photographs and use images with private activities carried out in public places, at public events and processes them only in good faith and in the case of a legitimate interest (e.g. capturing unlawful acts).
Capturing and using a person's photo constitutes a personal data processing activity of the person in question, and in accordance with the law, you have the right to object to the processing of the image, and you may ask us to delete it at your request, which you do not have to motivate.
Automatic data capture is done through:
- cookie technology: cookie represents a piece of information transmitted from the web page, saved by the browser on your computer's hard drive, and which we can access later. It stores the statistical information needed for a webpage to customize the browsing session (e.g. by displaying dynamic images with products of interest) such as previously visited web pages, downloads, Internet provider used, site visitor's country of origin.
We only collect and process the data provided by cookie technology if you allow us to do so through the settings you make on your browser.
- standard web server logs that provide us with statistical information on the number of visitors and allow us to evaluate the technical capacity of our page.
Through them, we collect some IP address information, but these are not able to identify you directly but to provide us with statistical data about the traffic on the page.
- Google Analytics that helps us measure and evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our web site.
- Facebook pixel or other Facebook technologies - we use Facebook Pixel as an analytical tool that allows us to measure the effectiveness of advertising activities. We use the data provided by the pixel to:
o ensure that our ads are displayed to the right people;
o take advantage of the advertising tools offered by Facebook.
In order to give or withdraw your consent regarding automated data processing through the programs or technologies listed in full and described in detail in the "Cookies Policy", you can set whether to enable or disable them according to your preferences.
If you choose to navigate without these technologies or programs, some functions or features of the site will not work.
By filling in all the forms posted on the site and accepting the full use of automated capture programs and technologies, we will collect the following data:
- identity data: surname and name,
- contact details: email address, telephone, if applicable, delivery and billing address,
- business transaction data: services and products purchased from us, payment method,
- technical data: login data, including IP, operating system and platform, browser identification, location, technologies used on the devices used to access the site,
- usage data: of the website, of our products and services,
- marketing data: your preferences to receive information from us or from third parties.
• PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND THE LEGAL BASIS
We collect your information for determined and legitimate purposes including but not limited to the following:
• in case you enroll in our courses or buy products from us:
- in order to conclude and execute a sales/service contract
- in order to fulfill the contractual obligations towards you,
- in order to comply with special legislation in the field of adult vocational training,
- in order to comply with special legislation in the field of taxation,
• if you have expressly given your consent regarding receiving marketing communications and advertising: in order to carry out activities specific to direct marketing.
• in other situations:
- in order to protect the security of our goods and personnel,
- in order to improve our services and your shopping experience on our site,
- in order to prevent fraud and to preserve evidence.
• The legal basis for the processing of these data is:
- legal (art. 6 letter c of the GDPR Regulation), respectively the processing is necessary in order to fulfill legal obligations that we have as a trader and provider of adult vocational training courses
- contractual (art. 6 letter b of the GDPR Regulation), respectively the processing is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and us, having as object the provision of services or supply of goods,
- our legitimate interest (art. 6 letter f of the GDPR Regulation) - in the case of using cookies and other technologies.
- consent (art. 6 letter a of the GDPR Regulation), in the case of using your data for marketing and advertising and in the case of video surveillance of private premises owned/operated by the undersigned.
We also process your data for the following purposes:
- in order to solve your requests - we will use your data to respond to any requests, demands, complaints, or any other questions you may have.
- in order to respond to authorities' requests or to process data in other cases where the law compels us. Sometimes we may have a legal obligation to communicate your data to certain authorities, to store your data for a certain period, or to process your data in a different way.
- in order to be able to perform transactions, restructurings or other operations. In the case of some transactions, it is possible to disclose data to potential purchasers or their consultants or authorities, although we will reduce this disclosure of personal data as much as possible by specifically filtering their nature according to the specifics of the operation. In this case, processing will take place based on our legitimate interests or the fulfilment of legal obligations.
- in order to defend our rights and interests or those of others in administrative, amicable or in court proceedings. We may process your data to determine, exercise or defend our rights or interests or those of other persons before courts, bailiffs, notaries, other public authorities, arbitration tribunals, mediators or other public or private bodies that solve disputes, before our lawyers, consultants (such as auditors or experts or specialists) or other public or private natural or legal persons involved in those disputes. In this situation, we will process your personal data, as appropriate, by virtue of our legal obligations or our legitimate interests.
- in order to prevent fraud. We can process your data by sending them to authorities with criminal, economic, financial investigation attributions, auditors, lawyers, etc. The processing is justified by our legitimate interests in preventing frauds and other unlawful acts in our activity or, as the case may be, by our legal obligations to ensure the legality of our operations.
Insofar as we use the information collected for purposes other than the above, we will expressly request your consent and inform you of your new rights in such a situation.
• IMPOSSIBILITY / REFUSAL TO PROVIDE US WITH CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA
If you disable certain types of cookies, you will most likely not be able to use our site under normal parameters.
If you do not provide the requested information, we may not be able to process your request and to provide you with the products or services of interest.
Your data are used by Fitness Scandinavia SRL and we will never distribute the personal information to a third party for purposes other than those mentioned in this Policy.
We may transmit your personal data to our trusted partners who are able to provide guarantees regarding the security and confidentiality of your data and process them only in accordance with our instructions.
Our partners are generally third-party service providers with whom we collaborate and who work in fields such as IT services and maintenance, hosting databases nationally and in the EU, behavioral analysis services (Google Analytics, Facebook), accounting and taxation, legal consultancy and assistance, marketing, finance, advertising, payment processing, shipping or other services, public authorities.
• STORAGE PLACE
The company's physical and electronic database containing personal data is hosted/stored on secure servers in Romania.
Insofar as we transfer certain personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection, we will take steps to protect your rights and interests.
Transfers will be protected by contract terms or other safeguards such as the certification schemes of which it is part and the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States of America.
• SECURITY MEASURES
Although your data are collected online, some of them are stored on paper (e.g. invoices).
Fitness Scandinavia is particularly concerned about the implementation of effective security measures to protect your personal data and avoid security breaches in terms of both electronically stored and physical information.
Regardless of the storage method, your data are stored in secure environments that are protected against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
We have also implemented special measures of network security and data transfer, infrastructure auditing and testing, trained personnel, etc.
• STORAGE PERIOD
If we process your data to perform pre-contractual/contractual obligations, we will store the data for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract and for a further subsequent period which may be:
- 24 months from the date of the last visit in the case of those orders placed but not paid,
- 30 days for automatically captured shopping cart data for incomplete/failed/canceled orders,
- 60 months for online information on finished orders.
If we process your data by virtue of a legal obligation or in the public interest, we will store the data for as long as it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or as long as the interest is qualified as being of public utility.
If we process your data to protect our legitimate business interests, we will store the data until you ask us to stop, unless we can demonstrate that the reason we collect and store is a priority over your interests, rights and freedoms.
If we process your data based on your express agreement, we will store the data until you ask us to stop.
• AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
Fitness Scandinavia SRL does not use automated processes that can produce legal effects concerning you or that may affect you in a significant manner.
• YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
Under the GDPR Regulation you have the following rights:
1. The right to information - you have the right to know if your personal data are processed, what data are collected, where they are obtained and why, by whom they are processed, for what period and if these data are subject to automated processing capable of producing legal effects or affect you in a meaningful way.
2. The Right of access - You have the right to access, free of charge and at reasonable time intervals, the data collected from you / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
3. The Right to update / rectify - you have the right to request the rectification or update of your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to erasure - if you have withdrawn your consent, you object to the processing of the data, the processing does not comply with the provisions of the Regulation or is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected and processed, you may request that your personal data be erased from our records.
5. The right to restriction of processing - if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. The right to object - in some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. The right to object to automated processing - If your personal data are subject to automated processing, including profiling, which may produce legal effects or affect you in a significant manner, you are entitled to ask us to exclude your data from any automated decision-making process.
8. The right to data portability - You have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, by transferring them directly from one controller to another.
9. The right to assistance from the supervisory authority - You have the right to seek the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as claiming damages.
10. The right to withdraw consent - You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
11. The right to file a complaint - if you want to file a complaint about how we process your personal data, contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- Phone: 0786 200 536.
- Address: Bucharest, Str. Puțul lui Zamfir nr. 39, et. 4, Sector 1.
We ensure that all your complaints are treated seriously, professionally and in full confidentiality.
However, if you are unhappy with the way we respond to your complaints, you can address the authorities that have a controlling role on our personal data activity.
In Romania, this authority is represented by the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, whose contact information is:
Address : B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, Sector 1, 010336, Bucharest, Romania.
Phone : +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212.
E-mail : email@example.com
|These cookies are necessary for an optimal user experience, as well as maintaining a proper level of functionality throughout the website. For more details, read our Cookies Policy.|
|These cookies are used to improve the overall experience of our services, by analyzing user navigation through the website. For more details, read our Cookies Policy.|